The Whites

The Whites

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

Today was the St. Patricks Day parade in Price. We went with Misty and her kids.
The parade wasn't very big but the kids had fun. I took pictures of the kids at the parade.
Here is a picture of the kids running after the candy. There is Misty, Trevor, Ryan, Carolyn, Hailey, and Josie.

This picture has my mom she was in the parade handing out flowers and andy from price floral.
Trevor he was trying to get all the candy before all the other kids got it.
Here's Ryan! His is such a poser and so cute.. I was bending down to take his picture so he thought he had to bend down too.

Here's all the kids waiting for the candy. That's all that matters is the candy.



Here's the kids waiting for the parade to start.




Here's they are still waiting for the parade to start.








6 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I wish we could have gone with you. The kids would have had a blast. Cute pictures! I especially love the one of Ryan bending down to get his picture taken. You sure do have cute kids!! =)

Rachel said...

The candy is the best part!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that they still throw the candy! i haven't been to a parade for years that throws candy anymore!

cad said...

How fun! I went to the parade last year with Steve, Misty and kids. I really enjoyed it. You are all so lucky to live in small Carbon and Emery Counties! Looks like the kids enjoyed the candy!

KT said...

This is the first year since I've had kids that I haven't made it to the Parade. I actually didn't even know about it until I went downtown that morning. I'm glad I got to see your pictures so I knew a little of what I missed.

Oliver family said...

I want a copy of my kids if you don't care...I didn't realize you took a picture of me.(actually 2)Ha,Ha,
They did turn out good,I actually had a lot of fun with you and are kids...
Thanx for going with us...