The Whites

The Whites

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Family update

Well are family is doing good. The girls are excited about being out of school for the summer. They have 1 more week left. Beverlie did a talent show at the school. She did a dance with 2 of her friends ( Aubrey and Brittany Jo). They had fun and worked really hard on there dance and they did good. Carolyn class did a brunch with the moms and we played games. It was tons of fun. Except when we did the sack race. I was racing against Carolyn and Hailey. They won me. I couldn't do it. I keep falling every time I tried. it took me forever just to get to the finish line. But I wasn't the only one who couldn't do it. The boys are getting big. They love just playing and having fun. They love the dirt and mud. They play outside in the dirt, riding bikes, and playing baseball. Me and Trevor was outside the other day playing baseball. He is good at it. He'll hit the ball and take off running so I can chase him. Ryan loves to be pushed in his little car. This summer I'm going to plant a garden. I plan on making Strawberry Jam and homemade salsa.
The other day Trevor decided to play barber. He wanted to cut his paper he was drawing so I gave him the scissors and when I went to the bathroom when I came back in the room the was hair every where's and Trevor was guilty hiding the scissors be hide his back. While Carolyn was a sleep on the chair he cut off her ponytail. So the other day I took her to get her hair fixed at the salon. Here is the pictures of her new hair cut.

This is the front view

The back view

I need to get the hang of spiking the back it should look better but I need to figure out how to do it . But it looks cute...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is one of my worst fears, my kids cutting their own hair or each others hair! Carolyn's hair does look super cute though!
I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves. Don't you just love this time of year?
I bet Bevie looked so cute doing her dance. She showed me a little bit of it while you guys were visiting us. She is s cute little dancer =)
You have such a cute family!

Patty said...

The hair cut looks cute. I'll bet Carolyn was surprised to have her pony tail cut off. Sounds like everyone has big plans for the summer. You aught to get your garden in soon.

Nat said...

Oh my goodness! I am so blessed to have four boys with short hair! Her hair looks cute short!

Rachel said...

Little brothers! I bet he thought he did a good job until he heard you coming back in the room!