The Whites

The Whites

Friday, July 31, 2009

Fair Days

Last weekend was are county fair. We took the kids to go and have fun. They all rode on some of the rides that were there. Trevor wanted to ride the pirate ship but he was to small. So he rode the airplanes with Carolyn and Ryan. Beverlie went on the Gravitron with Danny. I wanted to go on the zipper. I tried getting Beverlie to go with me but she wouldn't. But Carolyn she said she would go with me. She was abrave one. When we were on the ride she never screamed. She did get scared and asked me to tell them to stop it. It was fun but for the price we payed for the tickets was expensive. It would have been cheaper to go to an amusement park were they have more rides for the kids. We decided to sit down and watch the juggler perform. He had the crowd play a prank on people walking by. The plan was to cheer and clap well he sat and read a book and every time he turned the page we were suppose to get louder. It was funny. There was an old guy who heard us laughing and clapping and he walked up were he could she what was going on he looked on stage and had this funny look on his face, then he took off his glasses and wiped them off, then he put them back on and looked again. That old man just had know idea it was him and the other people's faces we were laughing about. It was so funny.

5 comments:

kelley said...

good times, and your family pictures are so cute

Oliver family said...

Glad you guys are having fun this summer,hailie would like to talk to carolyn if she could call...

Danny And Tanya said...

Hailie can call anytime. you can call our cell if you want so it isnt long distance. our you can call are houe phone either one.

cad said...

Fair's are so much fun. Hope you guys are doing well.

janelle said...

I love fairs too. My husband isn't much for rides, I usually have to find a friend to go with me. I would have gone on the zipper with you, lol.

I didn't know you had a pug! Aren't they the best?