The Whites

The Whites

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Starting school




Today was the first day of head start for trevor and ryan they sure were excited.
Tanya and I have to volunteer for awhile because they were put on a waiting list but it will only be for a week or two so tanya got to go to school today she said they did some sponge painting and arts.
They got to eat breakfast and lunch after school was over trevor was upset because he coulden't ride the school bus with the other kids but once he is off the waiting list he can ride the bus overall they really seemed to enjoy thier first day of school.
Trevor is also doing gymnastics he is one of the best in his class he really enjoys it he is a monkey and you should see him on the bars his teacher says that he has alot of strenght for his age group he also has great balance he can walk, run, hop all the way across the balancing beems with no help he can begin competing at the age of six so he has two years to practice and get better.
The kids just finished thier first session of swim lessons and are advancing to the next level.
Beverlie is in competitive cheer and doing very well she is a flyer she is the one they throw in the air she is usually scared of things like that but has gaied the trust of her teamates and does very well they are getting thier uniforms next week and she is excited.
I just thought I would update about the kids I have realized what a blessing it has been for my family since we have moved to Idaho they really enjoy bieng involved in activities and are making alot of friends they absolutly love thier home and thier ward they love primary and the missionaries. The missionaries come once a week to help us regain a testimony and the kids really enjoy it I know that we will find away to make it work up here tanya is the strength of this family and I love her so much for the things she does I hope that I can spend eternity with my family because I couldnt emagine being without them.


8 comments:

kelley said...

that was a nice post Danny, I hope things keep going well for you. You have a very cute little family.

Heidi said...

It sounds like Idaho was a good choice. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you. You and your family deserve to have so happiness.
The church can be such a strength in you life and in your marriage. I know that you can gain that testimony. I know that you have felt the spirit in your life or you wouldn't want to come back to church. Let that be the base for your testimony. You know you've felt something, build on that.
I am so proud of how far you've come.
Thanks for coming to visit me today. I will add your blog to my list and I will come and visit more often!

Nat said...

Ir sounds like you're having fun and that you're all happy. That's awesome!

carol daniels said...

Nice post Danny and it was good to hear you are working on building your testimony again. The gospel brings security and happiness to family life when you live by its principles. The Lord needs stable and stalwart families in today's confusing world. Good luck!

carol daniels said...

It looks like you guys have not accepted the invitation to my blog. Maybe I don't have your right email. Send me your email address and I will invite you again. carold57@q.com

Rachel said...

The boys look so grown up! I'm glad they liked their first day of school. Tanya is an awesome woman! I'm glad you are happy in Idaho.

Patty said...

I know you can make it work up here. You all seem so much happier and content. You and Tanya are setting a good example for your kids. I'm glad that you are up here.

Oliver family said...

I liked the post danny,I am so glad the boys got to go to school,hopefully soon trevor will get to ride the bus,and have a fun expierince at that to.
I am also glad to here that trevor is doing so good in gymnastics.tell him keep up the good work!