The Whites

The Whites

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin carving

Halloween is almost here and we finally got around to carving are pumpkins. The kids had a blast carving there pumpkins. Ryan and Trevor liked using the scrapper to get the seeds out of the pumpkins. Beverlie had no problem getting the seeds out of her pumpkin, Carolyn on the other hand wouldnt even stick her hand in the pumpkin. She thought it was gross.
This is the pumpkin I carved.

This is Danny's pumpkin.
It is awsome!

Beverlie's pumpkin is the one that says trick or treat.
Trevor's is the Bat.

Ryan's is the ghost that say BOO!
Carolyn's is the witches house.

Carolyn and her pumpkin

Ryan and his pumpkin.
BOO!
Trevor stricking a pose with his pumpkin.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Your pumpkins all turned out wonderful. I will have to come and see them all lighted up. I'm with Carolyn, I think pumpkin insides are gross.

LA said...

I never got into pumpkin carving, today I know a few die hards and it looks as though your family is among them. Those are some pretty good pumpkins, I am sure thay will enjoy themsleves tonight trick or treating - glad I don't have to deal with the sugar rush that comes with it. Happy Halloween!

Rachel said...

The pumpkins look great!! I love the picture of trevor and his pumpkin! So cute! I wish we would have done some pumpkins this year but we didnt:(

kelley said...

those are some great pumpkins!

carol daniels said...

Did you have patterns for the pumpkins? They look so cool!

Are you able to get on my blog all right now? Let me know otherwise.