The Whites

The Whites

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1 year older


Happy Birthday Beverlie
We celebrated Beverlie's 11th birthday yesterday. She is growing up so fast and starting to become a beautiful girl. She had tons of fun at her party. She invited a couple of her good friends and her cousin's and grandma came to the party. They played outside playing games. For her birthday we got her a basketball hoop and some hair stuff. She is starting to get into sports and she will be starting softball this summer.

This is Beverlie's cake I decorated for her. It is high school musical one of her favorite movies. I messed up on the cake when I put HMS instead of the right way HSM. I didn't realize I spelt it wrong until Megan let me know I did. But the cake was yummy..
Beverlie blowing out her candies

Beverlie and Megan they have 2 great personalities.

Beverlie and Megan

Bev and MaddieMaddie is Beverlie's best friend


Beverlie and Deija

Beverlie and Amy

Happy birthday Beverlie hope you had a great birthday!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Bev! Your such a cute girl! I would have just laughed at myself for writing it wrong!

carol daniels said...

Happy Birthday Beverlie! I can't believe you are that OLD!

Patty said...

Dear Bev, Thanks for inviting me to your party. I only slept while your dad cooked dinner. You are a wonderful grandaughter and I do enjoy the times we spend babysitting together. Happy, Happy Birthday once again.

kelley said...

happy birthday--

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday Bev! Your cake turned out so cute!!