The Whites

The Whites

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we went to Rachel's house and had dinner with her family and Grandma Patty. Dinner was fun and the food was delicous. Rachel made alot of different homemade pie's. After dinner we took the kids to watch Bolt. The kids really liked the movie. Matt and Jamie stopped and we played games and had lots of fun. After Thanksgiving we all did the black friday sales. That was just plan maddness. The stores were all packed and the lines were longer then ever. Everybody trying to get go Christmas deals. But it was fun. That Friday me ad Danny took the Beverlie, Trevor, Scott, Megan, and Josh to the Jazz game. They played the Kings and WON.
Go Jazz.












4 comments:

whitefamily said...

Go Jazz!! I'm glad they won! I love your new hair do! Are you loving it? It looks sooo cute!

I'm glad you guys had fun! We had fun too! I'm glad we stopped by and played Mad Gab. That should be a tradition game to play. I couldn't stop laughing! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Jamie =)

Danny And Tanya said...

I'm still trying to get use to my hair cut. Ive never had bangs before. But I like it. Mad gab was fun. I think we should do that more often.

kelley said...

sounds like a great thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the kids to the game with you. They had a great time. So did me and Ryan! HA!