The Whites

The Whites

Friday, February 6, 2009

25 RANDON THINGS ABOUT ME!

RULE: Once you've been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I rode horse in the rodeos. Doing barrel races. When I was a little girl. Now that we have horses are kids could get into it too.
2. I love to scrapbook and doing crafts.
3. I use to never watch sports untill I married Danny.Now I love to watch sports and go to sporting events it's a blast. We watch sports everyday all year long.
4. I watch reality t.v. I love them drama and fights. Some of my favorite shows are Rock of love, I love money, tool academy. And they all come on every sunday.
5. I cant stand clutter.
6. I went to Emery high for my sophmore and junior year and Carbon for my Senior year of high school.
7. When I get scared instead of screaming or crying I laugh. I don't know why. I guess the situation is funny.
8. I like long hair but I cant stand it in my face. That's why I always wear my hair up.
9. I like true story movies.
10. I've been in 5 car wrecks. roll over, 2 sliding of the road, hitting a deer, and we can't forget when the garbage truck backed into me.
11. I have a fear of spiders.
12. I sing in the car when I'm driving.
13. I use to go hunting with my dad.
14. I had my belly button pierced.
15. I have my ears pierced twice. But I don't wear earrings.
16. Ive dyed my hair so much I don't remember my true hair color.
17. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I cant wait for christmas morning. Im useually up before the kids are.
18. I want to travel the world.
19. my biggest fear is dying.
20. There's a 10 year difference between me and my brother.
21. I hate doing laundry.
22. I dont wear makeup.
23. I like planting flowers and gardening. Were going to do a vegetable garden this year.
24. I like living in a small town. But I like living in the city too.
25. I like to go Dancing. even though Im a bad dancer. lol.
I tag: Jenny, Jamie, Rachel, Patty, Misty, and anybody who reads this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! I learned alot about you. I didn't know that you guys have horses. Also, that is very interesting that you laugh when you are scared. Danny is a sports freak. Even if you hadn't learned to love sports you would of had to tolerate them the rest of your life.

kelley said...

fun things to know about you. One of these days you'll have to grow your hair out so you can remember what color it is. ha ha

Nat said...

It was fun to get to know you better. I also hate spiders. What year did you go to CHS?

whitefamily said...

That was fun! I learned some interesting things about you that I didn't know. It's fun getting to know you better. You're such a sweet person!

Oliver family said...

Tanya,
reading you'r post made me think back to things I haven't thought about in along time...
It's funny how someone can remeber things from thier past,just by being reminded of something else,by someone else...lol
you'll have to read mine when I get them done...