The Whites

The Whites

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Weekend

This weekend was a blast. Saturday are family played with versares all the kids rode her around the yard.The kids really enjoyed riding the horses. It was a nice day. Sunday we made a veggie tray, had chips and dip, ad made sloppy Joes for the supperbowl. I have to say it was a boring game untill the very end. The Cardinals should have won the game. Sunday Matt and Jamie and their family came over and the kids played outside on the swingset and the trampoline. They were havig so much fun playing together. Trevor and Marshal had fun playing cars together. Danny caught the horse so everyone could ride her. Carolyn rode her first, then Maddie, Trevor, and Ryan. Marshal was going to ride her untill the dog scared him. After that he didn't want a turn on the horse. we had lunch and visited. Courney was crawling on the lawn and ws trying to drink the pops from lunch. she is so cute... This weekend was fun....

Trevor riding the horse.

Ryan Riding the horse.
Maddie riding the horse.


5 comments:

kelley said...

fun weekend, looks like the dads were good sports helping the kids with the horses

whitefamily said...

We had a ton of fun down there! I got a sunburn... Can you believe that?! The kids had a blast too. They have never rode on a horse! We will definitely have to get together and do that again!

Patty said...

Those pictures make me so homesick for my past. I Love horses. I'm glad that you gave the kids a ride on her. My horses were paints also, so I am doubly homesick. I'm glad you had such a good weekend.

The Morgans said...

Sounds like a fun time. You guys should have come and watched the superbowl with us and matt's family. It was fun. I'm glad you had a good time.

KT said...

I too thought it was a pretty boring game until the last quarter. I did like the "mean joe green" coke zero commercial though. There were a few really good ones!