The Whites

The Whites

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New addition to are family

This last weekend when Danny and Beverlie went shopping they came back with are new puppy.
She's a pug and we named her Jazzy.


The kids love her. They fight over who's going to hold her and who she is going to sleep with. Ryan he will chase her all around the house. There's been a couple of times Ryan would be crawling on the floor and Jazzy is following right behind him. The girls hold her while there watching t.v. and Trevor won't go anywhere's unless we take the dog. The last 2 times we went Price to go shopping we had to take the dog with. We made a nice bed for her but she don't sleep in it. She sleeps with somebody in the family. But she is so tiny that we have to watch for her running around the house. But it's fun to have her around and the kids love her.


3 comments:

Patty said...

How neat. I'm jealous. I'll bet you get really attached to her. Pets grow on you that way.

cad said...

That was really neat to see what you wrote about Danny. One thing I can say for you Tucker girls... you sure love your guys! That is a wonderful and powerful quality. You will have a wonderful life because you are so full of love. And, that, I am grateful for because I have your sister in my life, as well. Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Can you access my blog yet? Do I need to send you another invite? Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Cute post Tanya! You are very creative. I love the celebrity look-a-likes!