The Whites

The Whites

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Easter is almost here and the kids are really excited. We went to price today to get the eggs and coloring kits to color eggs. Well when we got to Walmart we walked in the doors and over to the Easter stuff. When there was announcement that you had 30min. to check out. Because the power went out. I was thinking great. so we hurried and grabbed the eggs and the coloring kit I figured I could go back and get the Easter stuff later. So we rushed to get in line. When we got there the lines were long. I was thining what else could go wrong. We stood there what seemed like forever. Then it was almost are turn to check out and the power came on. Go figure. Well anyway I decided to leave the line and go ge the rest o my stuff so I did't have to make another trip. Finally we made it home and the kids got to color easter eggs.

Beverlie and Ryan checking to see if his egg changed colors. Ryan was having so much fun.

Trevor was having fun coloring his eggs too. They are so cute. Trevor after coloring his eggs went to twn on decorating them with sticks and coloring crayons and sticks. Sticks everywhere.



Happy Easter!!


5 comments:

Patty said...

Looks like you all had a great time coloring and decorating eggs. Have a very good Easter.

Rachel said...

Coloring eggs is so fun!

Nat said...

Looks like fun! We only had one major spill while we were coloring our eggs.

cad said...

fun! fun! fun! I had Easter eggs this year... they were brown, blue, and green straight from Kelsey's chickens! I didn't have to color. Yeah, no spills!

Jamie said...

I see that you went private with your blog. Thanks for the invite!

If you decide you want to make your blog so ppl can see on their blog list when you make a new post, just let me know and I'd be happy to help!

Jamie =)