The Whites

The Whites

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gone fishing

The Utah Jazz met the Lakers in the NBA playoffs. Last nights game was game 5. They lost the game but they put up a good fight at the end. Jerry Sloan got a technical and got kicked out of the game. Charles Barkley said they should have let him go after the refs instead of holding him back. That would have been a fight to see. The media have been saying it was Millsap that got the Jazz back in the game but I think it was all Ronnie Price. On tnt they always send teams fishing if they lose. Last night the Jazz lost so they sent them fishing. This is what the media thinks of Utah. The picture tells it all. It is funny though.


Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer are Gone Fishin' with former Bears and BYU QB Jim McMahon. And must we not leave out the boat to the left... No other then BIG LOVE....

So not only do they dress Boozer in a BYU tshirt, and Williams dressed like a missionary they just had to add piligamy on top of it....Only in Utah...But it is funny......


This picture I found on the internet and I thought it was a pretty cool picture so I thought I would post it with this blog....

4 comments:

Jamie said...

GO JAZZ! Hopefully they come back and kick some booty next year.

I had fun at the jazz game with you and Danny the other night. Thanks for inviting us to go.

Did you decide to not have your blog private anymore? I'm glad cause I can see when you make new posts now =)

Jamie said...

Oh and I like the new blog look!

Danny And Tanya said...

Thanks. I decided to just keep it public.

Rachel said...

So sad to see the jazz season end:( I hope next year will be the year of the Utah Jazz!