The Whites

The Whites

Saturday, January 30, 2010

family tradition

When I was younger my parents every year took us on a trip. We went alot of different places like...
Disneyland, knotts berry farm, yellowstone we always went to places like the national parks. I loved going on those trips. They were fun. I want to start that tradition with my family. So we can make some great memories that last forever. As a family last year we took a trip to the Grand canyon and some other places along the way and it was fun to camp in the National park and just spending time with my family. This year we want to take the kids to Disneyland. We just have to save some money and get time off of work so we can go.. I think the kids would love it. When we are in California I would like to go to to the beach and let the kids see the ocean and sea world. I think it would be a fun trip for the whole family. Next year well have to see what place we would like to go...

4 comments:

Nat said...

What a great idea! I hope you have fun!

kelley said...

what a fun family tradition :)

Rachel said...

I love disneyland. I hope to make it there this year!!

Jamie said...

I would love to do something like that! Sounds like fun!