The Whites

The Whites

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's all about ME!

Here's a little 'GET TO KNOW ME' fun game...be a sport and please keep it going. Here's what you need to do...cut and paste this entire blog (yep...no copyright!) and answer the questions and paste it on your page...at the end name 3 people to tag!
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'1 (or 5') I'm short
2. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Social Anxiety Disorder ( being nervous around a big crowd or people I don't know, quiet don't know what to say to people) HEY what I already have it..
3.What's your favourite silly song?
Chicken dance (Always a hit at family get togethers)
4.What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
anything that wakes me up..Exspecially when I have to be up for work at 4:45am
5.What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Just five more minutes of sleep
6.Name the last thing you have bought today.
Mountain Dew
7.Name five drinks you regularly drink
Mountain dew, water, coffee, and milk
8.What time did you wake up today?
4:45am (way to early)
9.What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something you would never play but would make eveybody laugh and maybe get up and dance..like THILLER..On a serious note I would say Wind Beneath My Wings...
10.What song did you last hear?
Angel (my blog song)
11. Favorite place to be?
Home with my family
12. Least favorite place to be?
In pure darkness
13.Do you own slippers?
I use too but I dont know what happened to them..I probably lost them somewhere's
14.Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
I dont know..Living one day at a time
14. Do you burn or tan? Id have to say BURN!
I haven't tanned for awhile and I'm white
15.Yellow and blue?
Blue
16.What songs do you sing in the shower?
Rub a Dub dub.. LOL
17. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
anything in the dark..
18.What's in your pockets right now?
my cellphone and some change
19.Last thing that made you laugh?
Danny when he is goofing around (he always brightens my day and makes me smile)
20. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I dont even rememer what sheets I had nothing special just sheets
21.Worst injury you've ever had?
when I got hit in the eye with a rock my cousin Tim threw at me..I got stitches
22.Do you wish on stars?
all the time (maybe Ill be come rich)
23. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
*I need sleep
*tag your it
*I can't think right now (yep blank)
This tag goes out to Jenny she asked to be tagged in her blog..
Tag! your it Jenny, Kelley, and Rachel

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love the idea of Thriller being played at your funeral! So funny!

carol daniels said...

It sounds like you are getting up way too early! Thriller at your funeral? I think that's great!

Anonymous said...

You are great Tanya! Love having you as a sister in law. I enjoy getting to know more about you. :)